Registration packets for MVK Middle School and MVK Elementary School, Supply Lists for both schools, and the IESA Sports Physical Form for students in grades 5, 7, and 8 who participate in extra-curricular athletic activities. Fifth graders are only allowed to participate if there are not enough sixth, seventh, and eighth graders to field teams.
To access these forms, please do the following:
Along the Dashboard - Select Students
Click on Assignment Sheets
There is a drop down box on the right side of the page, click on the DOWN arrow.
Scroll to DOWNLOADS and CLICK
The forms are there for you to download and print.
Please note the following:
Middle School Registration Packets:
* The physical examination form and the dental form are for incoming sixth graders AND any student enrolling in an Illinois public school for the first time.
* Enroll cards will need to be filled out at registration on August 2nd (3:00-6:00) or August 3rd (9:30-11:30) at the Middle School Community Room.
*Residency forms for new students OR students that have moved within the district during the last year will be available at registration.
Elementary School Registration Packets:
* The physical examination form and the dental form are for incoming Kindergarteners AND any student enrolling in an Illinois public school for the first time.
* Dental examiniations forms are also required for second graders.
* Vision examination forms are not included in this packet, but will be available at registration on August 2nd (3:00-6:00) or August 3rd (9:30-11:30) at the Middle School Community Room. The vision examination is for all incoming Kindergarteners AND any student enrolling in an Illinois public school for the first time.
* Enrollment cards will need to be filled out at registration as noted above.
* Residency forms for new students (including Kindergarteners) OR students that have moved within the district during the last year will be available at registration.
THE 2016-2017 Free/Reduced Lunch Application will be available for downloading under Cafeteria Menus beginning July 1, 2016. Please fill out and bring this into registration if possible. We will have additional copies available at registration. As of today, we will not be receiving information regarding DIRECT CERTIFICATION form the state of Illinois. This may change, but we want to be prepared should that not happen.
Congratulations! You have found our website.
Welcome to the online presence of the Mazon-Verona-Kinsman Elementary School District. As you explore our site you will find Information, Articles and Downloads for both MVK Elementary School and MVK Middle School.
On May 11th, the Mazon-Verona-Kinsman 8th grade students took a field trip to the Livingston County War Museum in Pontiac, IL.
The Seneca High School Spanish class recently taught fun Spanish lessons to the MVK Fourth Graders. They shared lessons on colors, animals, fruits, and vegetables. Their teacher, Mary O'Connor, plans this visit each year. The fourth graders had a great time!
These Students will be representing Mazon-Verona-Kinsman Elementary School in the county AG competition.
The following is a letter to the school from Mr. John Davis coordinator of the program.
Hello School Principals or Teachers
Thank you for having your students participate in the 2016 University of Illinois Government Day.
The youth were well behaved and I hope they found the experience educational and rewarding. The students at the Courthouse where able to take part in a mock trial and those at the county building were involved in a Committee meetings and a mock county board meeting. After heated debate and insightful discussion the youth voted down the landfill. It was one of the most involved student board meetings we have had.
I have attached a picture of your group and hope you will continue to be involved next year.
The following are photos showing MVK students participating in the days activities.